Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tarrant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 08:22 AM
    Was there ever any larger amounts than 500.oo made in Confederate money made.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I do about a bank levy that was made for a judgement made against me? [ 12 Answers ]

I have a large judgement made against me. I just found out that a levy was made on my bank account. I need to know what happens now. Is it possible to get any of that money back? How do I pay my bills now? Can it happen again? I have to assume that they will try to get all of my money all of the...

I made money overseas.so should I declare it? [ 3 Answers ]

In Nov 2007 I sold stocks in Europe for a gain of approx 15000. I wired it to my US account. The secrurities firm overseas does not report to the IRS. Should I declare this money and face the music or is there a very good chance that all this Fbar stuff will ignore a little fish like me and go...

Collection agency still calling after payment agreement made & pymts being made [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding bill with Hydro one in Ontario of 800.00 owing since 2003, with interest the bill has now doubled to 1600.00, I was unable to make payments on this bill due to financial reasons, but this past month & half I have been paying 100.00 /month to the collection agency, they are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.