Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noel9090 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 06:31 AM
    Find a movie by plot
    Hello!

I was searching for a movie for hours and no results.
    I saw it once in 2006, But it was made between 1995 and 2006.
    Guy gets a job in some kind of circus or entertainment center somewhere in US county. Soon he meets and falls in love with woman, who performs with snake. She tells him, that she is a wife of the owner and they hate each other. One day owner tries to kill his wife, blowing a trailer with a help of a monkey. But she feels that he wants to kill her and escapes from the trailer and the center. About year-two after guy meets her again somewhere in Europe with new husband - rich man. He talks with her and founds out, that she married the man for money and still loves him (the guy). The both decide to comeback to the circus and steal case with money - her ex-husbands year earnings. That's it. All I remember.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 27, 2011, 08:26 AM

Sounds like Tough Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help to find a movie title or actors names (have basic plot) [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the title of a movie or name of an actor in a movie I saw maybe 6 months ago on television. I missed the beginning of the movie and do not recall everything accurately. It is very entertaining, funny and romance. I believe it deals with a guy that has a dilema between his...

Find movie title from plot [ 3 Answers ]

Im not sure what year this movie was made, or who the characters are, but here is part of the plot. A young man is looking for his father who is a judge. The judge has had a sexual encounter with a young lady, and she is demanding that he resign or she will press charges. The boy finds his father,...

Find movie by plot [ 0 Answers ]

Middle aged woman had flower shop with her sister. Son who is policeman gets killed, son's room-mate falls in love with woman. The son's room-mate is also a policeman woman also has daughter, and yourger son. Daughter tired to get her brother's room-mate interested in her, but room-mate is...

Find Movie plot [ 1 Answers ]

Boy in reform camp meets girl in all girl school at a dance

Trying to find a movie by plot. [ 2 Answers ]

I saw it in summer of 1981 at the drive-in. I thought it starred Chuck Norris, but can't find it in his filmography. It's about a martial artist that goes to a remote island where a girl is being held hostage and brainwashed along with lots of others.

View more questions Search