Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QQapple Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

May 23, 2003, 10:03 PM
    Stealing from home
    Recently, my sister started stealingfrom home all the time. It saddens me to see her like this :'(, and my parents are depressed too... we do not know what to do... we've lost digital camera(S), mobilephones(s), videoplayer, wallets, and so much money that now we are really struggling... we tried to discipline her, talked to her... nothing seem to work...

We don't know what's best for her, we don't know what to do, she seem to resent everything

Just a short while ago, I had been really sick, so my parents paid much attention to me... my sister said that she was against our parents because she was jealous... I don't know if this is true... well she hasn't stopped stealling even though I have already recovered...

I don't know why she's stealing... can someone please help... I want my sweet little sister back so much :'(... please help
    cherie Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2003, 01:33 PM
    stealing from home
    Try being understanding with her ask her what she really thinks.Try to listen to her ideas without interrupting herand make sure that she knows you are always there for her.She might just be going through a phase so please be understanding and patient.
    Hope that helped. ;)
    KissMeKillMe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2003, 02:27 PM
    stealing from home
    I did the same thing when  I was like 10. My mom took me to police office (the guy was her friend, but my mom wanted me to talk to him, and maybe scary me a little) After that, I stopped stealing. Now I'm 16. NO PROBS

Maybe u should do it too.
    Schultz Posts: n/a, Reputation:

Feb 10, 2004, 11:35 AM
    stealing from home
    Just a short note to ask you if you have not noticed anything else wrong with your sister, such as mood swings, funny behaviour or anything as such, as it seems to me that she is stealing things to satisfy a habit such as drugs or alcohol. A child does not just steal for the fun of it. You will have to get into the problem a little deeper. Come back to me if you have some answers.

Concerned
    Doc Schultz
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Feb 11, 2004, 01:54 AM
    stealing from home
    I have found that in the past, children that steal from their own homes have a hidden agenda. You are going to have to let me know if there are certain things happening with your sister at this moment in time.

Is there any changes in her moods (Mood swings)?
    Is there any changes in her sleeping patterns ?
    Is there any time that she seems to be out of it?

We have a big problem in South Africa with Drugs and Alcohol at present and this specific topic is always the first thing to come out.

Please come back to me with some answers and I will take it from that point forward
    :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbor stealing my phone line [ 12 Answers ]

I live in a trailer park, and realized someone that recently moved in some how is using my phone line is this illegal, they are making long distance calls,every time I'm using my phone I hear them picking up trying to use the phone which they don't pay for? Please someone help me how are they...

How longs the jail sentence for stealing a vechile? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I have to ask. I friend of mine stole a car and I was with him We got caught last night And I was wonder what the maximum and the minimum jail sentence that he might get.

Selling home/buying home simultaneously [ 8 Answers ]

Real estate agent and the mtg broker she works with want me to refinance loan with them, take equity out of it and buy a townhouse, move into townhouse while maintaining my mtg with my present home while trying to sell it. I called Wamu (my original lender) and questioned him about this and he...

Stealing [ 3 Answers ]

Does the on-site manager of an apartment complex have the legal right to move my property without giving notice that the property is in the way of other tenants? Can they legally CUT A LOCK to move a bicycle when I was never notified that such action would be taking place? I am the one with the...

View more questions Search