Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rising_animator Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2011, 02:52 AM
    can a christian girl marry a hindu boy ?
    hi... a chriatian girl wants to marry a hindu boy but religion is coming in between from the girl's side. Boy's family being very open minded allowing girl to worship her religion as she wants after wedding also... they just want that after wediing she preech both religion as boy is also ready to preech both religion but girl is saying that it is sin for her to worship other religion or even taking name of the holy places of hindus... is that true ? Can't christians give respect to other's god ? *** reply...
    aj_val Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 11:39 AM
    A
    aj_val Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2011, 11:55 AM
    Hi, sorry for the above post as I just typed the alphabet "a" and pressed submit.

I was just wandering and I found that I am in the same situation as you are rising_animator. I am a Hindu boy in love with a Christian girl. We both fell in love it have been some times. We have been in hard times as the society are becoming stronger to separate us, but deeply we know how we love each other and don't care about what they say. As we have both decided to get married, our parents are not accepting. My parents are not accepting for an inter-religious marriage, but hers do accept it for marrying both in Hindu and in Christian. However, I know that me and my girl we both believe in each others religion and will respect each others. We both come from different societies, and now religion is restricting us. Are we people have not been praying the same God all the time. He has shown us different paths, all which leads to Him. Why should religion come in between our love? That's what I don't understand! Need help!

In my point of view, if we both love each other, we should go ahead by marrying in both religion, as one cannot force another to start following his. Please help me on this..
    Choppies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 07:55 AM
    Inter religion marriage is very difficult. But love can conquer all. As long as even after marriage, non of the 2 parties have a change of heart as to who has to believe in what. Pray to your god that nothing ever comes between you or destroys you.
    santosh_mahato Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Dec 18, 2012, 09:01 AM
    Hi
    Yes a christian girl can marry a hinhu boy.. :-)

See after marriage the girl will live with boy family.
    And hindu hv many festval in which they worship their god.
    They worship with whole family and this moments are very special for them.

I am happy to hear that boys family are open minded and are ready to accept the girl as she is.. :-)
    There is nothing wrong in worshiping other god.

I think girl does not have any knowleged about her own religion.
    Even in bible it is said that there is only ONE GOD.

So the whole conclusion is ' Don't MARRY THIS GIRL'

Best of luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am Hindu Punjabi girl getting married to Christian boy. [ 3 Answers ]

What all ceremonies should we include in our wedding... we are planning for church wedding and reception after that... as per hindu wedding we have function know as "Sagan" i.e. Ring exchange... can we do same in christian... I will appreciate if any one can guide me regarding christian wedding......

Can a christian girl marry in a hindu way? [ 3 Answers ]

If a christian girl wants to marry her boyfriend (who is converted from hinduism to christianity) but his parents are not aware about the fact that he is converted, and he is afraid to tell them.The parents have agreed on bringen a christian girl into their family now, but their wish is that they...

I am hindu boy , I need to marry a christian girl [ 2 Answers ]

I am a hindu boy I need to marry a christian girl, we both live in kerala. Can we register marry in tamilnadu? Is it possible to marry secretly now?

Can hindu girl marry a christian catholic boy? [ 6 Answers ]

I am a Hindu girl and I love a Christian catholic boy. I want to marry him but before that I want to know is there something written regarding not to marry non-Christian in bible? Can I marry him?

Can a Hindu girl marry a Christian without getting converted in a church? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi I know that this is going to be a little long question. But I want get all my doubts clarified ASAP. Plzzzzzz help! I am a Hindu girl and I'm planning to marry a christian guy. After years of struggle, we have finally convinced our parents and they are now ready to c us married. The main...

View more questions Search