Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ideas93 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 07:31 AM
    Ideas for an interesting topics in english?
    I need an interesting topic ,that I can make a slidesow about, I need something intersting for evreyone
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 17, 2011, 07:31 AM

Why is this posted in Paranormal Phenomena? Do you want your slideshow about ghosts?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 17, 2011, 05:16 PM
    Yeeeah, I agree... did you post this in the right spot? If you did, I assume you should do a paper on paranormal phenomena. But this is not where I would go to get information for a research paper. I don't think they will accept "haunting helper" on your bibliography page.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Want to Do Research About Finance. Please Provide Different, Interesting Topics. [ 3 Answers ]

What are the interesting topics about finance?

A very interesting conundrum [ 4 Answers ]

Currently I work and go to school at my college as a math tutor. My paid position there was to be 10.75 an hour. When I received my check, it was stated my hourly rate was 1,075 an hour, 100x times more. The checks have a 1 year expiration date.. I am at a loss. Do I cash the check and quit,...

Need ENGLISH manual not one that was translated from Chinese to English. [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently purchased a delstar 216, the manual is so incomplete in its instructions, need a proper ENGLISH one. Thanks, Linda Muir.

Some Interesting Stuff [ 15 Answers ]

-In the 1400's a law was set forth in England that a man was allowed to beat his wife with a stick no thicker than his thumb. Hence we have the 'rule of thumb' -Many years ago in Scotland, a new game was invented. It was ruled 'Gentlemen Only... Ladies Forbidden'... and thus the word GOLF...

View more questions Search