Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbysalmo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 09:18 PM
    Treatment of acidic soil
    jcaron2 Posts: 986, Reputation: 204

Mar 17, 2011, 10:38 AM
    The typical treatment to raise the pH of acidic soil is to add lime (calcium carbonate). Is that what you wanted to know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The rainforst what's in the soil is there away to fix it after the soil is used up by. [ 5 Answers ]

The rainforst what's in the soil is there away to fix it after the soil is used up by farmers and stuff? Just dump everything u know about rainfrost soil here:D

Soil Type - acidic or alkaline ? [ 2 Answers ]

How Do I determine whether my soil is acidic or not . And what about more specific PH values ? Is there a inexpensive home-grown way of doing this ? Maybe through observation ? If not iwhat are the standard methods used ? I need to know how much Lime/dolomite I need to add or what type of...

Is african violet potting soil acidic enough for azaleas? [ 4 Answers ]

Is miracle-gro african violet potting soil acidic enough for azaleas or do I need to add something else? The lable says the soil is ~5-6 ph. My other options are miracle gro potting soil, vermiculite, MG moisture control potting soil and MG seed starter mix. Or I could buy bonsai kodama soil...

Juniper shrub removal and soil treatment [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had a large juniper shrub removed from my front lawn and am constructing a three terrace planter to cover the spot. How much new soil should be laid down and how much of the soil that the juniper was in should be removed? Can or should this "old soil" be treated if not removed prior to...

View more questions Search