Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 20, 2011, 07:06 AM

You can get the Arc Faults Online from Home Depot for about &36 each:
    Homeline 20 Amp Homeline Single-Pole CAFCI Breaker - 47715 at The Home Depot
    Free shipping over $250.

I would like to mention to anyone changing a Panel, before disconnecting any wires:

Take note of all wires on breakers, see which need to be on opposite phases for multicircuits.
    Verify all wires on the neutral bar are white, any black ones identify with white tape.
    Then verify all wires on the ground bar ar green or bare, any blacks, identify with green tape.
    Then Identify all other wires that are not hot, neutral, or ground(Air conditioning control wires, travellers, smoke interconnects, etc... ).
    It is Faster to Identify before removing, then to figure out later.
    Some are No Brainers and need No Notes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

60 AMP feeder line to meter and from meter is 200 AMP wire to my electrical box. [ 13 Answers ]

I have a old 60 AMP feeder line from the top of my house to the meter. From the meter is 200 AMP new wire. I was wondering if this is even safe and what would the cost be of updating the feeder line?

What size meter/tap size do I need to run public water 0.3 miles from meter to house [ 3 Answers ]

I need to connect to public water for a variety of reasons. City Engineering has told me I need to make the determination of tap size. House is ~ 0.3 miles from where meter will be installed on driveway/public street junction. City Engineering will make no recommendations on tap size but have...

What is the avg. Gas p.s.I. From gas meter on the residentcial side of meter [ 2 Answers ]

What is the avg. gas p.s.I. from gas meter on the residentcial side of meter. I think its 5 lbs. I live in Los Angeles, don't know if it changes from state to state.:eek:

320 Meter Bases [ 1 Answers ]

Is double-lugging permitted on class 320 meter bases, or do they have dual lugs for parallel service conductors?

View more questions Search