Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OnTheEdge Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 10:12 AM
    He is driving me crazy
    He informed me Xmas day he wanted a divorce. Then, he wanted to work things out. I informed him he would have to give up the girlfriend. I just found a Facebook post from this morning. Some sort of poetry to her and how her name is tatooed on his heart. I have no more patience with this. He has told me he is a "pla'a". I want to work things out. How can I get him to commit or quit?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 16, 2011, 10:29 AM

He said he is a player; so he has admitted he is a jerk really. You want to make more time for him, go ahead, but a player never quits so don't feel bad. Move on, let him play.

Tick
    Aprilshowers44 Posts: 28, Reputation: 10

Mar 27, 2011, 11:02 PM
    You already gave him the option and he chose to continue on with it. You need to tell him "marriage counseling or a divorce' because you are not going to put up with this. He also need to see a therapist to help him figure out what he is doing and WHY.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Mar 29, 2011, 02:13 PM

Leave him! He's already told you he's a player and he's proven it to you over and over. Don't stick around and allow him to rub it in your face and make a fool of you. You deserve much better than that!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This is driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

Basically, my period was on February 4th until the 7th which is normal. I than got it again on February 17th. I than got it again late February 28th into March 1st. The second period was very spotty and short, it lasted like 2 days. This one is crazy its very dark and heavy and it starts and...

He is driving me crazy [ 4 Answers ]

Hey you, okay here's the story. Me and my boyfriend broke up about 2 months ago. Well actually he broke up with me. The reasons he used were that I have to work hard in school and that he was being a distraction, that he didn't like the way I treated my little bro, or that I disrespected my mom...

EX Driving me crazy [ 12 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I don't know the purpose of this post- perhaps it's just to vent or look for support. I made a few posts about a month ago about the demise of my relationship. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/girlfriend-wants-space-244626-8.html#post1196716...

Driving me crazy [ 2 Answers ]

I am suffer from bipolar and get so worried about finances, it is overwhelming. I search and search for ways to make some extra money on line that are legit and don't want money up front. Then I don't find anything and get really depressed and worry more. CAN ANYONE HELP?

Help this is driving me crazy [ 7 Answers ]

OK well I was suppose to get my period may 6 it was late and came on may 14th but it was very very lite. It didn't even soak a pad. And it went away 3 days later. Where as I am normally 6-7 days and very heavy. And on cd12 I had a dark red discharge and only lasted a couple hours but wasn't heavy....

View more questions Search