Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softy211 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2011, 01:54 AM
    How to store/get data from the access database that is located on any connected PC
    I want to develop an application in java in which login table is located on server and client will log in by verifying username and password from that login table made in ms access.
    *** help me

Check out some similar questions!

Access Database [ 5 Answers ]

I keep getting this error message, what should I do? I tried to delete the record where the error appears but the system won't allow me to. (The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time.)

Collect data into 2 combo boxes from data in an access table [ 1 Answers ]

I have two combo boxes. When the form loads the db connection opens a recordset that selects all the data from the retaillocations table. When you choose the region (0-4), that number loads into a text box and the Contacts load into the forst combo box. Now I want to select only the Name based on...

How to retrive data from database in phased manner using jsp [ 1 Answers ]

I want to show data(that are retrived from database) in phased maner in the web browser.I want to say that I have supoose 12 records present in database.first only 4 records are to be shown,then when pressing a "next" button next 4 records to be shown in web browser and so on.

Store Data [ 1 Answers ]

deign a class called date. The class should store a date in three integers month day and year. There should be members functions to print the date in the following forms: 12/25/2006 decemeber 25, 2006 25 December 2006

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.