Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vuhneszuh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 07:06 PM
    What's that movie called?
    A movie in which mother hood beats science. They took her son erased her and her memory and all pictures of him. She has dreams about her son and thinks she's going crazy as there is no record of her son and everyone thinks she's going insane. She remembers having that bond while her baby is in her stomack, what's that movie called! Help, imma go crazy
    hustle_hardcore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 07:53 PM
    Changeling with angelina jolie? Or it might be another movie :\
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 15, 2011, 08:10 PM

The Forgotten?
    twinmom06 Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Mar 15, 2011, 08:16 PM
    Yep, that sounds like "The Forgotten" with Julianne Moore and Samuel L. Jackson.
    vuhneszuh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 10:01 PM
    Thanks, it was the forgotten, that's a baddass movie... im about to order it on Amazon ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's this movie called [ 2 Answers ]

When a black lady becomes a famous singer then falls in love with this man and they get married then he turns out abusive an beats her and she has to do what he says about there singing career.

What's this movie called where?. [ 4 Answers ]

I remember going to watch it in the cinema's 5 or 6 years ago but I can't for the life of me remember what its called. The story went a little something like this, it started with a young woman, a nurse I believe, with blonde hair, going to a house in a remote swamp type area, I'm sure it was...

What's that movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

An old one but its where a little boy and a little girl (Siblings) are sent to live at this old woman's house I think and the old woman is cruel to them and feeds them poisoned cookies with white stuff on top? Like frosted oatmeal cookies and then she lives in a huge house and someone tries to get...

What's this movie called! [ 0 Answers ]

HELP! I've had a movie stuck in my head for the past couple of days and I can't remember what its called and its frying my head! D: It's a movie for young kids for about 8 or below! I always used to watch it when I was young... Its about a girl called hayley and she has to move to her aunties...

What's this movie called. [ 3 Answers ]

Its this movie about this woman who's a cop or a detective and she is working on a murder case, and this murderer starts killing more and more people. But he kills them by making a website for people to watch, and the more people look at the website, the more faster the victoms die. Then the woman...

View more questions Search