Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvg85 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2003, 05:31 PM
    My g/f's flirting...
    My g/f told me that she realizes that she flirts a lot with her friend, he points it out to her but she usually doesn't realize it. She swears there are no hidden feelings for him, but I don't know... How can I figure out if she does like him?

Thanks
    snow_princess Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2003, 02:22 PM
    my g/f's flirting...
    Hey hun,
    I really don't feel like you have to worry. As I am, your girlfriend may just be naturally flirty. My b/f have just grown accustomed to the fact that I think my flirting is just being really nice. Perhaps your g/f is the same way. Just tell her to keep in mind that it kind of makes you wonder, and to be more aware of her actions. Maybe tone is down. As long as she hasn't taking the flirting to another level, and you know that she's still going to be yours tomorrow, you don't have anything to worry about.
    Hope to have helped a little. Let me know
    ~snow
    dvg85 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2003, 03:48 PM
    my g/f's flirting...
    Thanks, you have helped me out.
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2003, 04:49 PM
    my g/f's flirting...
    I too am actually quite flirty sometimes but it doesn't mean for one second that I'd ever cheat on my boyfriend. Flirting is just a bit of fun, at the end of the say she's going ack to you, not with anyone else. Don't worry about it :)
    K-xoxo-loviee Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

May 15, 2007, 07:41 PM
    She may just be trying to make you jealous, other wise she wouldn't tell you if she actually liked him. She also could just be naturally flirty. Ppl tell me I flirt with my guy friends and they tell my boyfriend but I can't even tell I flirt sometimes, so she could be like me lol. I'm sure you don't really need to worry about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search