Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CAJUNMANNAMOMMA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 08:42 AM
    Serial numbers for travel trailers?
    Is travel trailer serial number gulf stream 51-6-T-CVDH-7814 A FEMA TRAILER VIN #1NL1GTR2761078214
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2011, 11:19 AM

What is your question?

The VIN # of the trailer is NOT the serial number of the travel trailer.

To confirm the serial number of your travel trailer, you need to refer to your owner manual.

If you don't have your owner manual, then check out their website for more details: Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Light Weight, Toy Haulers | Gulf Stream RV
    chelle5490 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Mar 16, 2012, 11:10 AM
    Rick checking the owners manual would be a quick and easy way to find the vin #. Unfortunately, FEMA trailers did not come with owners manuals and when you call the manufacturer to purchase a owners manual, they tell you that you cannot get an owners manual for FEMA trailers. Believe me, I have tried.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 16, 2012, 11:34 AM
    The Vin # is not in the owner's manual. But the serial number and model number may be in the owner manual.

Regardless, we have yet to figure out what CAJUNMANNAMOMMA was actually asking...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Serial numbers that end with a star. [ 2 Answers ]

2004 fifty dollar bill eg00447333* 1999 five dollar bill be06413424* 2006 one dollr bill j02903526*.

Lamn mower serial numbers/murray [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the serial number on my murray riding mower?

White sewing machine serial numbers [ 2 Answers ]

Where on a white sewing machine can the serial number be found?

Dollar bills serial numbers [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, I didn't make myself clear before. I have 8 dollar bills(federal reserve notes) with serial numbers that if you take them could be someone's birth date. For example L03141952R could be March 14,1952. Now I was told that there is a market for that kind of dollar bill with those type of serial...

Dollar bills with serial numbers [ 1 Answers ]

I have some dollar bills with serial numbers that displays dates. Like 02 20 1935. I was told that there is a interest in that kind of dollar bill. I there someone that can give me the scoop on it?

View more questions Search