eawoodall Posts: 230, Reputation: 5

Apr 3, 2011, 11:15 AM
    Define your terminology.

What is transparent?

What is a biomaterial?

That tells what you need to know.

Web site references:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biomaterial

Some that come to mind offhand include the adhesive artificial skin products, they are transparent or nearly so.

Any lotion is water based, but usually cloudy so not transparent.

Syrups are often transparent, and some syrups do deliver drugs, so met the criteria.

Water can be used to deliver drugs, in IV drips at hospitals, so would also qualify,

Basically define your terms, then find objects that conform to all of them at once.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Examples of transparent materials [ 4 Answers ]

A transparent materials name

The most transparent administration ever. [ 6 Answers ]

... strikes again. You really can't make this stuff up. Seriously folks, the children running the show here (Democrats) are utterly incompetent or the greatest frauds ever to hold office. Actually I think they're both. And you?

Transparent Animation Over Desktop! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi There! Can Anyone Tell Me How Can I Make A Small Animation TRANSPARENTLY Run Over My Desktop? EXAMPLE: "VIRTUA GIRL" No Box Around. No Background Just Opaque Object! Any EASY Software (No C++ Please) Or Any Other Similar Utility? Thank You!

Transparent Materials [ 3 Answers ]

I am a third year student, and in my current project I am looking for an alterative to using glass. I want to use a material that lets as much light through as possible, but can't be seen through. Any help, or links, would be greatly appreciated. Dave Pratt

Transparent background... [ 1 Answers ]

I really having trouble with this, every time I export a photo mostly jpg and bitmap files I can't have a transparent background... then I try this I make a new image with adobe then copy and paste it to corel I can see no background but when I print it a squire size fit to the image appear......

View more questions Search