Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robali Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 03:13 AM
    MP3 128mb
    How many songs does a 128mb MP3 player hold?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 21, 2007, 03:21 AM
    An average song is 4 to 5 MB in size.
    So it's a simple 128/5 = 26 approx (25.6) about 3 albums worth.
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Feb 5, 2007, 04:00 AM
    Yep. It depends on the quality settings you use - you can cram in more tracks if you reduce quality.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Feb 5, 2007, 04:10 AM
    128 milli-bit? By my calculation, taking an approximation of 1 MB for 1 minute of mp3 (which is a rough rule):

About 0.0000009 seconds of mp3. ENJOY!!

Time to upgrade the technology, methinks.
    (Yes I'm being a pedant)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About how much songs does 128MB hold? [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering how many min./hours do mp3s hold

Mp3 help [ 17 Answers ]

I find myself in a bit of a predicament, I'm in my college library currently surfing the net for some songs and videos I can't do this at home because I find myself without internet access and I find it quite difficult to download any songs/video off the internet without software like limewire or...

Mp3 [ 1 Answers ]

Will mp3 play on any cd player? I burnt 50 copies for a woman and she said they were all blank. I burnt them in wav file because I was under the impression that would play on any player. Before I do the re burn for her I would like clarification. Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Can you MP3 me? [ 5 Answers ]

O.K. guys, I just recently had the urge to upload all of my CD's onto the Windows Media Player and now want to figure out how to convert all of these songs to MP3 format. Do I need a certain CD to use that will play MP3's or what? Very clueless but dying to find out. Thanks, Joey C.

64mb or 128mb [ 5 Answers ]

I've been told that 128MB is much better then 64MB because you can download more songs. I researched on Google about this and it turns out that a 64MB MP3 player can store as much songs as a 128MB MP3 player. Which one is better? :confused:

View more questions Search