Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KINGRANCH_03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 02:03 AM
    My 2003 F250 hesitates when I press the pedal? Any suggestions? Has new injectors..
    Put new injectors, and EGR. Put a AIR RAID pipe and filter to see if that would help it didn't. Everyone says to get a EGR delete kit and new exhaust that will help. Any suggestions?
    bigbrew82 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Mar 27, 2011, 05:53 PM
    I would check the fuel filter sounds like its struggling for fuel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I change injectors on my 2003 F-350 6.0 diesel [ 1 Answers ]

My 2003 F-350 6.0 diesel truck is very hard to start in morning even when it's not cold out. It leaks diesel fuel at engine area, but not all the time. Sometimes it also runs at a high rpm (1100) when at idle and even surges when stopped at stop light sometimes. If this is an injector problem,...

My John Deere Lt190 with the mower engaged dies when I press the reverse pedal, why [ 2 Answers ]

While mowing if I press the reverse pedal the tractor dies as long as I press the pedal, it immediately comes back as soon as I let off the pedal, when the mower is disengaged and I use reverse I have no problems at all. It seems like it's being grounded when the mower is engaged and I try to use...

Ford F250 Injectors for 2003 6.0 engine [ 1 Answers ]

Fuel problems, replace fuel filters (both) and oil filter, cranked and run for about one mile, stopped truck would go dead when put in gear, afterseveral attemps, truck would not crank, peroid.

Suggestions for multi-effects pedal. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm planning to buy a multi-effect pedal with an approximative budget of 300$... Does somebody have any suggestion??

92 AT civic, acceleration pedal hard to press! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 92 automatic civic dx which is giving me problems with the gas pedal. The problem is that the pedal gets real hard and the car doesn't accelerate, but if I press it all the way down,with force, the engine will force itself a lot but doesn't even accelerate at all! This problem occurs...

View more questions Search