Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 07:07 PM
    A Note About Links
    Links are not going to be allowed in this forum, for several reasons.

1. Posting one makes you look like a seller, and sellers are banned from AMHD

2. There is no way to determine how valid a site is--or how legal--without research I do not have time to do.

3. If these chemicals are so valid, why can people not find the sites by using an internet search engine?

I have no problem with people who have taken the time to become members at AMHD exchanging favorite shopping links through private messages. But the links to various websites selling skin lightening chemicals are impossible to truly moderate, so therefore will not be allowed--as has been posted before in this forum.

Check out some similar questions!

Debit Note Credit Note definition [ 11 Answers ]

Hi I want to know definition of Debit Noe, Credit Note.

Supplier overcharge to us, so what we issue debit note or credit note to them? [ 1 Answers ]

Nice to be you member. I have one question: If supply over charge to us, do we need to issue debit note and credit note? Thanks your help, Regards, Sodany

Links [ 3 Answers ]

My computer has stopped responding when I click on a link or on a "click here for further info". I can sometimes go to the linked website by copying the link to the address line. This is a recent development as I have always been able to use all links. I'm using Win98 second addition with MS...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.