Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Mar 14, 2011, 11:43 AM
    Mickey mouse
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 11:49 AM

You have this under medical conditions ? What has mickey mouse got to do with medical conditions and diseases.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for a movie that has a mouse in who I think is a spy(not danger mouse). [ 4 Answers ]

The only scene I remember is a plane crashing and a fat mouse surviving by being locked in the bathroom on the toilet. Also, the mouse may have driven a red car, but I'm not sure.

Mickey Mouse video game with joy stick early 90s [ 1 Answers ]

It was all the mickey mouse characters and each had there own game. The large system came with a joy stick. In addition to mickey we also had sesame street. Games included Mickey crossing the street with traffic to dodge. Oscar the grouch had a birthday party that you had to decorate. Ring a...

How can itell if my mickey mouse plattie fish is pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

How can I tell if my mickey mouse plattie is pregnant or just fat she started lying around on the bottom about 15 days ago so I put he in a smaller tank by herself but still nothing has happen she looks like she is going to bust

Value of Mickey Mouse Tin Lunchbox 1960's ? [ 2 Answers ]

I believe the Lunchbox is made in Australia around the 1960's ,it has pictures of Mickey Mouse,Goofy,Donald Duck,Pluto,Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse on it with " This case belongs to -------- on the front. The lucnchbox is made from Tin . Thanks

View more questions Search