Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachrach96 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 11:24 AM
    Ideas for a school semi formal theme?
    I'm having a hard time trying to find semi-formal themes! So far I got under the sea, and a night in Paris!! I need more ideas! Heellpppppp!!
    BERRYgal201 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2013, 07:43 PM
    Okay, first, under the sea is super typical but is also quite a classic. But it takes a lot of work. Under the sea really has to look quite professional. If not don't do it. 2. a night in paris would require a good background, like a pretty eiffel tower and fireworks, also, people may not want this to be too romantic and paris is the city of love.

Ideas:

A night in the clouds, a mist machine would go well with this, also a cloudy background
    Monster mash, mist machine as well, you should have green punch and lots of monster-ey things
    Masquerade, evry one wheres a mask, maybe even play the song " masquerade from Phantom of the opera
    The titanic, have my heart will go on when the slow dancing starts, also have like a bow of a ship sort-of dance floor
    Hollywood, have a red carpet and some fake paparazzi to take everyone's picture
    Safari park, have animal print balloons and an africa backdrop, fake animals would be cool to.
    And so I could keep the list going. Just ask if you want me too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Semi- Formal Sadies? [ 11 Answers ]

HELP- I'm clueless in the world of fashion, to me a clean pair of jeans a nice rodeo shirt it dressed up. :confused: My sadies dance at school this year is themed Semi Formal *black and white* So we need to where a semi formal outfit that is black and white(or just black or white) I'm...

Date for semi-formal [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to semi formal this year again. Last time I went with a couple of my friends and had a blast. I just bougth this really beautiful dress, but this year I want to go to semi with a date. It doesn't have to be with any strings attached! I don't want to ask the guy, I am kind of old...

Semi-formal [ 1 Answers ]

Exactly what does semi-formal mean? I'm getting a dress tomorrow after school for a semi-formal dance I'm going to. Can you give me some examples? Also please help with what kinds of shoes to wear!

Something different than flowers.. hi-school semi formal [ 3 Answers ]

[email protected], this is my 14 yr old sons first semi formal. 4 guys-4 girls.. the boys have all gone to school together and have been best buds since pre-school, now in 9th grade. They all have attended a small private school, now moved on to hi-school with kids coming from other schools....

Semi formal [ 2 Answers ]

I feel kind of stupid but I have to go to a work party with my boyfriend and have to wear something semi formal but I don't know what semi formal is. What is semiformal?:eek:

View more questions Search