Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raneraren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 09:52 AM
    How to treat personal expense in family owned corporation
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2011, 11:33 AM

You treat it as a drawings against the owners capital account.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal Lien on S Corporation Bank Account [ 0 Answers ]

Can a personal lien be put on someone who is listed on a S Corporation Bank Account or is only their salary subject to the lien

Is vile human being is personal attack on me does treat women like this in general [ 8 Answers ]

I been with supposed boyfriend for couple months. When see him, its for couple hours in hotel, when con fount him on it asking why don't you take me anywhere, he says its cause his busy from 9 in morning till late, but when I call him and when he rarely calls me his still in bed ( you can tell that...

Is my S-Corporation in danger, if there is a personal judgement on me? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently the sole proprietor of a business. If I transfer the business form a sole proprietorship to a S-Corporation, can a personal judgement against me harm the corporation? I want to have the S-corporation under my name.

Will personal Chap 13 bankruptcy affect my sub-S corporation in any way? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a part-owner in a sub-S corporation and may have to file C13 bankruptcy protection. I will definitely do anything I can to avoid C7 as I make okay money and I owe the debts I have w/out dispute. I do not want them voided out on the rest of us. Anyway, it is my understanding that under C7,...

How to treat personal expense in partnership [ 3 Answers ]

How to treat personal expense in partnership accounting.. How it show the balance sheet What is the difference between partner account and partner capital account

View more questions Search