Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crystalbivens Posts: 489, Reputation: 26

Mar 14, 2011, 08:03 AM
    Please help... Is it aUTI in a man?
    My husband came to me this morning complaing of painful urination. He had mentioned it yesterday but no doctors were open to discuss it. So this morning he comes yelling at me accusing me of giving him something. I have not been with anyone else in 11 years and this is killing me. He is reluctant to go to the doctor because he says it's embaressing. His signs are painful urination, feeling like he has to pee even after finishing. He then showed me where he was dripping out his penis. He said the drips were coming out white but showing up yellow on his boxers (dark colored). We have been sexually active almost every night for the past two weeks. Wouldn't I have gotten it? We recently had anal sex about 5 to 7 days ago when I was on my period. We did not have vaginal sex that day. I immedialty went to to the restroom I noticed that he did wash off but didn't get in the shower or anything, just used water and rinsed off really well. Any help would be appericated.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 08:07 AM

Is it possible that he's not faithful? It does indeed sound like an STD.

UTI's are uncommon in men due to the length of their urethra. They do happen, but it is uncommon.

The only way to clear this up is to go to a doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Mar 14, 2011, 08:13 AM
    I know he has been faitful. We spend almost EVERY min together. We work and live together. It just worries me... He has gotten a UTI in the past, (about 6 months ago) He treated it with some antibiotics I had and a whole box of AZO. What about the anal sex? Neither one of us had protection. The signs started showing up not long after that. Thank you
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 08:17 AM

It could very well be due to the anal sex, he could have an e-coli infection due to that.

Either way, he is going to have to go to the doctor.e may be embarrassed, but the doctors have seen worse. Also, he does want to keep his penis right?

If it is a UTI and it does not get treated, it could end up infecting his kidneys and causing permanent damage.

So, it's either the doctor or kidney dialysis for the rest of his life, right?

Mar 14, 2011, 08:22 AM
    I considered E coli just didn't know if it had the same signs of UTI and the discharge. We have been together for over 11 years, if he had an STD it would have showed up by now with these signs, correct? Thanks so much for your help. I hate to be accused of something I didn't do and he's so stubburn.
    Expert

Mar 14, 2011, 08:25 AM

Oh, heavens yes. The STD that causes these symptoms would have shown up within days or weeks of exposure.

You may have to present him with the dangers of not seeking medical advice.

Mar 14, 2011, 08:35 AM
    Thank you so much, I really believe it has to do with the anal sex since it was just a few days ago. It's not my favorite thing in the world, so it doesn't happen to often. He drinks nothing but water so it has to be E coli. Could I get this from him if we are sexually active?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Day man in the middle est dating a married man. Please help [ 3 Answers ]

hi guys.. well I hate to say this but now I am in the middle of a similar situation.. I am canadian moved to the middle east, met a man for a random sex, he was incredibly hot in bed... and we clicked, and since then it has been love emails, songs, cards, choclates, u name it. he has been...

30s or 40s african expedition man roasted alive in clay, man tied down bitten by snak [ 1 Answers ]

Title of old african expedition movie, captured by natives. One man roasted alive in clay, one man tied down and bitten by snakes, and one set free to be hunted down by warriors but he lives.

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

Middle aged Gay Man in love with a married straight man [ 30 Answers ]

I've lived a long time and had many experiences but this one is driving me crazy. In my younger days I've had bedded straight married men and didn't find it satisfying because I was in it for love and they were in it for sex. That was 25 years ago, now here I am 25 years older and wiser and find...

View more questions Search