Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abhishek_ask Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 08:41 PM
    Education seems to be a difficult field in which to use quality techniques. One possi
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2011, 07:42 AM

What is your question?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2011, 07:16 AM
    Why are you giving me a reddie when you do not even know how to post a proper question. The members on this site are not mind readers, but sometimes we can guess what the question is.

Members here cannot assist you if you do not make yourself clear in your post.

If I could give you a reddie I would because you deserve one more than me as you are not educated enough to ask a clear question and I was trying to get you to ask a proper question so that I could assist you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To opt for the field which I have exp or to the field which is my actual background [ 0 Answers ]

I am a electronic engineer.Now I am pursuing my MBA in marketing(distance).I had 2 years of exp in telecommunication infrastructure(electrical) as site engg(electrical) with gross salary of 12k/month.Now I have recently changed to Business Development Executive in electronic sales of 10k/month, 3...

To opt for the field which I have exp or to the field which is my actual background [ 0 Answers ]

I am a electronic engineer.Now I am pursuing my MBA in marketing.I had 2 years of exp in telecommunication infrastructure(electrical) as site engg(electrical) with gross salary of 12k/month.Now I have recently changed to Business Development Executive in electronic sales of 10k/month, 3 months back...

Can I change my career into IT field, I've DCT quali, but 10 yrs exp in other field. [ 1 Answers ]

I'm into logistics field for 9 yrs. I hv passed 3yrs diploma in computer technology. Now I aspire to change my career into IT field. Can I? If so what course I should persume?

Tell me training programn for quality control and quality analysis in banglore [ 1 Answers ]

Tell me where I approach for training / project program of quality control and quality analysis in Bangalore

View more questions Search