Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deermit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 10:56 AM
    Need advice on a Carrier Weather Maker
    Hello, I was hoping somebody could give me some advice on my furnace so that I can repair it myself or at least have an ideal of what's wrong when the tech comes over.
    Here is the technical information of the unit.
    It is a Carrier Weather Maker, using propane gas, and it is 88,000 BTU. I believe it was made in 1989.
    Product # 58DXC080-101JG,
    Model # 58DXC080-JG,
    Serial # 3792A00259,
    Series 100.
    Now for what it's doing,
    (1) The flame will come on and burn for 30 sec and then go out and the draft motor is running at this time.
    (2) Next the main blower motor comes on and runs for 1:30 sec and then shuts off. When the blower comes on the draft motor shuts off and the red LED light starts flashing 3 fast flashes then 1 longer flash.
    (3) After the main blower shuts off the draft motor comes back on and the LED light burns solid, the flame lights again and the cycle repeats.
    I appreciate any help that might be offered, Tim

Check out some similar questions!

Carrier weather maker 8000 [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and would like your help. I have a Carrier Weather Maker 8000 and I am having problems with it. Its keeps shutting off before it reaches the desired temperature . I made a couple of clips that I hoped would explain the problem better. The Start:...

Carrier Weather Maker 8000 [ 2 Answers ]

We just moved into a home and have a Carrier Weathermaker 8000 gas furnace. Most of the time the furnace works well but at times it comes on many times in a row and in short intervals?? It ignites for only 1 minute at a time but at least 20 times in a row, this doesn't seem a regular operation. ...

Carrier Weather Maker - error code 31 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi: I have a Carrier Weather Maker Infinity gas furnace model # 58MVP120. The problem is on some occasions the furnace will not switch into full heat mode. The blower seems to gain speed as it it is going to change into high speed but it shuts down before it gets there. Turning off the power...

Carrier weather maker 8000 [ 5 Answers ]

Model # 58TUA06008 has had the main board replaced but it keeps shuting off and then will restart after four hours or if I shut the power off and turn it back on. Is this an issue with the heat sensors or something else. I known the main board has been recalled is there any other issues. Thanks G

Carrier weather maker 8000 [ 1 Answers ]

What's the cost of a Carrier weather maker 8000 ignitor and how can I purchase it? Thank You

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.