Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alex1228 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 08:25 PM
    Help Me Find The Name Of A Song Please
    I don't know what's it called but it has this in it: Like a diamond in the sky" and it starts by the guy playing the guitar then stops then plays again then stops then plays again I Listen to it on STAR 98.7 a radio station in LA.
    musicgirl_28 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2007, 09:11 PM
    Satellite - By Dave Mathews Band
    Jimmy Maps Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 09:45 PM
    I think its chris abraham the song I think is called Stratellite in My Eyes Like a Diamond in the Sky
    queball Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Musicgirl_28 is correct, it is The Dave Mathews Band's Satellite.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help me find the song [ 12 Answers ]

Iam looking for a song the lyrics for which goes something like this She's a backward child She's a forward child Backward as can be ....... The only thing she knows is that one and one make love .... (and it goes on) I am not able to search for it on the internet as well.

Need Help To Find A Song [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, The Song That I Need Help With Doesn't Have A Singer.. it Came Out A Long Time Ago On A Publix Commercial Near Christmas Day.. On The Publix Commercial You See A Actual Train And Then I Think You See Inside The Train A Little Girl Gazing Outside The Window.. I Want To Find Out The Name Of...

Can't Find This Song [ 3 Answers ]

Well i heard it on the radio, i am not sure if it was a bob and tom show or not, i don't know the artist eather... here is goes... kitchen carbord blues, about kraftmaid, it is a comical blues song... i donno well thanks if anyone can help!:confused:

Please help me find a song [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya I've been trying to get hold of this song for ages my mum says its called MOANER and the lyrics go a little like this Hey moaner Ooohhh moaner Hey moaner Oohhhh moaner What a moaner an what you going to do Build a house next door to you

Please help me find this song [ 2 Answers ]

The artist is conway twitty and loretta lynn and I think the name of the song is as good as a single girl can be or as good as a lonely girl can be... it was out on vynle many years ago

View more questions Search