Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blair23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Blower wheel making noise? The wheel looks fine... should I just tighten it?
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2011, 09:38 AM

blair23, what are you thinking of tightening? Does the wheel have any play in it? It may be on its last leg if the bearings are going south. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grinding noise when turning wheel [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I was hoping someone could give some feedback on my issue. I just purchased a 95 Lincoln Continental. 94k miles. I notice that when I turn the wheel left, it makes a grinding or growling noise. The noise stops when I stop turning the wheel. I looked under the front and noticed CV boot ripped...

Noise front wheel [ 1 Answers ]

I was driving my car (1999 Advenger) and something happened to the front drivers side wheel area. When I drive at speed there is no noise but the car pulls to the left. When I slow down or brake there is metal grinding sound. I pulled into a parking lot and looked at the wheel. The tire is fine...

Noise front wheel [ 3 Answers ]

I have an '01 Aztek- about 2 months. Ago, a low hum started coming from the area of the driver's side front wheel. I had just gotten new tires, and have thought it was noise from the increased tread. Today the noise got much louder,and is accompanied from time to time by some chirping noises as...

Whirlpool Dryer Noise (blower wheel) [ 4 Answers ]

GEQ8811PWO dryer was just repaired for blower wheel all chewed up (cost $133.00) . Repaired on 11/11/06 has 30 day warranty, my question is, now its starting to vibrate & make noise again not as loud yet. Should I pay to have it repaired again ( I know he will say I droped something down there)...

Tilt-wheel steering wheel problem [ 1 Answers ]

On my 1998 Buick Park Ave the tilt-wheel will no longer change positions. A couple of days ago I got in the car, adjusted the steering wheel and heard something Pop. Since then, the steering wheel will only stay in that position. Does anyone know how I might go about fixing this problem? ...

View more questions Search