Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    booteng Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2004, 02:35 PM
    LOVE, SEX and everythin else!
    ;Dwhat is this world about love, sex.. what is the mean of love and why is it a need to have sex with different people.
    I don't understand how a person can meet someone today, and tell that person that they in love with them. And if they are in love wit them why cheat on them?
    And also why we can't stick to one sexual partner and get tempted to have sex with other people. Somebody please help me answer these questions.
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

May 25, 2004, 11:26 PM
    Re: LOVE, SEX and everythin else!
    Hi there

It sound like you are at the age that your hormone are running amok with you.

JUST BECAREFUL out there who you sleep with, with all these diseases which are out there in this day and age.

You should stick to one partner because it is LOVE that must drive these hormones and NOT lust.

The problem is you are thinking of SEX and not LOVEMAKING like it should be.

Read up on the subject and enjoy life like it should be not just breeding.

Regards
    Peanuts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it OK to be I love at 14? [ 45 Answers ]

Is it OK to be IN LOVE at the age of fourteen? Is that a bad thing? :confused:

Love [ 7 Answers ]

Could anyone tell me what they defination is on love?

Does he really love me [ 3 Answers ]

I have had a dream that my boyfriend has been with other girls including his ex.? What does this mean?

Does he still love me?please help [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my ex brokeup about 3 months ago and after we broke up when ever I saw him he would just stare at me and one time he almost wreaked his bike when he saw me drive by. And all mine and his friends say he still loves me he is just shy on how to tell me because of the way I will act towards it...

View more questions Search