Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    onedecentguy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 07:50 PM
    What Kind Of Pills Are These And The Spec Please
    I Found A Round Pill That Is White And Has A Number 512 On One Side Then A Line On The Other I Was Told It Was A O.codone Is That True

I Found A Pill With A Cursive V On One Side On Other Side It Has A Line And A Number That Says 35 92 It's A Oval Shape I Was Told It Was A Vicodin
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2007, 07:56 PM
    Those are both controlled drugs - so what are you doing with them?
    bntleo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 08:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by onedecentguy
    I Found A Round Pill That Is White And Has A Number 512 On One Side Then A Line On The Other I Was Told It Was A O.codone Is That True

I Found A Pill With A Cursive V On One Side On Other Side It Has A Line And A Number That Says 35 92 It's A Oval Shape I Was Told It Was A Vicodin
    Go to Prescription Drug Information, Side Effects, Interactions - Drugs.com it will give you a spot to insert pill info and tell you what it is
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 1, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Please do not flush them down the toilet when your investigation end. Ask your pharmacy to dispose of them.
    shelley7180 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Mar 1, 2007, 09:17 AM
    Really, you just happened to "find" Oxycodin and Vicodin? I don't buy that. I think you bought them and wanted to make sure they were what you bought, or you stole them and are planning on selling them.
    l99057j Posts: 57, Reputation: 18

Mar 1, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Why is everyone so quick to convict this guy of being a druggie? For all you know he could be a parent that found something in a kid's room... happens all the time. Not that I'm naïve... there definitely could be something up, but why is that your first reaction?

Mar 1, 2007, 09:39 AM
    "...Why is everyone so quick to convict this guy of being a druggie?" Where is this coming from? One person made an inappropriate statement that made some huge assumptions. The last two posts both distract from the question and make non-factual statements.
    shelley7180 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Mar 1, 2007, 10:09 AM
    One person made an inappropriate statement that made some huge assumptions.
    I'm sorry, I don't find my OPINION inappropriate at all. If this person found these in their child's room, why wasn't that stated? In regards to drugs, especially narcotics that are often used as recreational drugs, "found" is a term that means bought. Please, feel free speak with a police officer if you don't believe me. They hear "It's not mine, I just found it" all the time.

How does one just happen to find Oxycodine (better known as the cancer drug because it's often given to cancer patients who are terminal for pain relief) and Vicodin lying around? They are a highly controlled substance. I don't know how the rest of the world works, but I keep my prescription pills in the bottle they came in. If I were to ever find a random pill, I'd toss it. Who cares what it is? Are you really planning on taking a pill that you found?
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2007, 01:08 PM
    I don't see any reason to not give this information, it may prevent someone from taking soemthing with serious side effects because they can't find out what it really is..

Your first pill is tylenol with a very small dose of oxycodone, it is used to treat pain that tylenol alone is not able to take care of but it's not an oxycodone tablet. You can read about it here:
    acetaminophen and oxycodone Consumer Drug Information

Your second pill is not vicodin, its aceitominophen (tylenol) with a small dose of hydrocodone, again used for treating pain, it's basically the same thing as the first pill.
    Complete Acetaminophen / Hydrocodone information from Drugs.com

Basically both are strong pain releivers but you shouldn't take them as they can be habit forming.

Mar 1, 2007, 02:30 PM
    Shellie7180, the last time someone said they found a pill you said "... You can go to Pill Identification Wizard - Drugs.com (Pill Identification Wizard - Drugs.com) and use the pill identification wizard to help figure out what it is. " That was a helpful answer, so I'm at a loss as to why you answer this person so differently.
    angelofhismercy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by onedecentguy

Yes- the 512 pill is a generic percocet- (oxycodone) used for pain relief- high potential for abuse and addicting - most likely produced from Endo laboratories who make Endocet (endo's) it contains 5mg of oxycodone and 325mg of acetaminopen which is tylenol- angelofhismercy
    WeAreLost Posts: 36, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2007, 04:32 AM
    If you are reading them backwards and are slightly color blind the first pill could be oxycodone 30 mg it's a light blue and says 215 with an A on one side. Is that what you were writing an A on the side?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2007, 05:12 AM
    I hope everyone is happy most likely helping a teen know they were buying "good" drugs off a person at school.

We do not know why these people are wanting to know these things, you don't even ask, We have asked 100 times and never has anyone ever came back to tell us why,

And sorry you have to assume the worst or you could be responsible for someone OD or worst, if they have a real reason to have these, they can take them to a drug store,

When was the last time you found some pills on the ground and said, hey I think I will find out what these are, and take them.

People who are telling others randomly about what pills are, are doing a seroius dis-service to anyone reading them.
    b143_us Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva
    I dont see any reason to not give this information, it may prevent someone from taking soemthing with serious side effects because they can't find out what it really is..

Your first pill is tylenol with a very small dose of oxycodone, it is used to treat pain that tylenol alone is not able to take care of but it's not an oxycodone tablet. You can read about it here:
    acetaminophen and oxycodone Consumer Drug Information

Your second pill is not vicodin, its aceitominophen (tylenol) with a small dose of hydrocodone, again used for treating pain, it's basically the same thing as the first pill.
    Complete Acetaminophen / Hydrocodone information from Drugs.com

Basically both are strong pain releivers but you shouldnt take them as they can be habit forming.
    Your answer is not totally correct. A 512 is a generic percocet or oxycodone, it has some tylenol in it
    brand1984 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 08:37 PM
    I Found A Round Pill that yellow and it has MF1 on it
    Slickpothead Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2008, 03:10 AM
    Thanks guys not thAT I KNOW THESE ARE oxycodine and vicodin I ate them all and had a very good weekend! Keep up the good work.

Mar 29, 2008, 03:12 AM
    I found some weird white triangle pills on the ground and ate them all and passed out. What were they?

Mar 29, 2008, 03:14 AM
    Can anyone get some good crack? Uh how do u make it again?

Mar 29, 2008, 03:15 AM
    Anyone know how to make crack? For anti drug research of course...
    debbie denzine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 10:16 AM
    Finda white pill that is oveal an has the number 93089

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kind of grass? [ 8 Answers ]

Without hiring someone, how can I tell which type of grass I have? Is there a website with pictures of different kinds? Also, is rolling your lawn still needed and if so, how soon, if at all, should I areate? Thanks:D

What kind of bug is this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed a very small, tiny bug crawling aroung near and around the bottom of my tub and it appears to be coming from a small crack or opening at the bottom of the tile on the wall. It is shaped like a tadpole, or cone. The head is wide and round and narrows as it goes back toward the tail....

Just starting... kind of [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating my boyfriend for over 9 months and we just started to have sex, let me think, a month ago. Now here's what I am confused about and need help in: I haven't had an orgasm... not even close and we've had sex over 15 times. I'm guessing this isn't enough? It still hurt until...

What kind of valve is this? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, We have three sinks in our kitchen. The shutoff valves beneath them are causing problems (some leak, while others simply don't turn the water all the way off), so I'd like to replace them. And while I'm at it, I'd really like to replace them with the "full-bore" kind (the kind that only...

What kind of insulation? [ 9 Answers ]

Have insulation in walls and attic that is contained in a package that easily punctures and when opened reveals a brown kind of sawdust? Anyone know what this is? I think it is useless for the walls as it settles making it useful for only the lower 1-3 feet of walls. House was built in the 60's.

View more questions Search