Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 11:56 AM
    I hope nobody ends up saying they 'found' any of you dead from taking unknown pills.
    knowbody56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2009, 10:17 AM
    Why don't most of you get a life? A question was asked. If you have information, please give it. If you don't, then don't. As a parent, if I found a pill in my child’s possession, I would want to know what it is. With the information I obtain, I will act appropriately. It is not your concern where I found this pill. It is my concern. It seems that some "doth protest too much". Makes you wonder.
    xygyx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 01:51 PM
    LTo the narrow-minded, judgemental witch who was jumping to conclusions about this person's questions, you need to stop being such a meddling, uptight . It is absolutely none of your freaking business where they got the pills or what they intend on doing with them. STAY OUT OF OTHERS BUSINESS! Its people like yourself that make this country a miserable place to live. Nosy !
    theknowlegable1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 07:41 PM
    To all you concerned about kids doing drugs need to realize that these pain killers have no negative side effects. The only thing that makes them dangerous is acetominophine , that tylenol that is added for no reason other then damaging your liver. So in closing your kids have better chance of dying from something most parents think is safe please read n learn that opiate pain killers are safest medicine for your body. Don't buy into governments big lies about drugs.
    zippster1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2013, 11:52 AM
    You should mind your business you nosey

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kind of grass? [ 8 Answers ]

Without hiring someone, how can I tell which type of grass I have? Is there a website with pictures of different kinds? Also, is rolling your lawn still needed and if so, how soon, if at all, should I areate? Thanks:D

What kind of bug is this? [ 4 Answers ]

I have noticed a very small, tiny bug crawling aroung near and around the bottom of my tub and it appears to be coming from a small crack or opening at the bottom of the tile on the wall. It is shaped like a tadpole, or cone. The head is wide and round and narrows as it goes back toward the tail....

Just starting... kind of [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I've been dating my boyfriend for over 9 months and we just started to have sex, let me think, a month ago. Now here's what I am confused about and need help in: I haven't had an orgasm... not even close and we've had sex over 15 times. I'm guessing this isn't enough? It still hurt until...

What kind of valve is this? [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, We have three sinks in our kitchen. The shutoff valves beneath them are causing problems (some leak, while others simply don't turn the water all the way off), so I'd like to replace them. And while I'm at it, I'd really like to replace them with the "full-bore" kind (the kind that only...

What kind of insulation? [ 9 Answers ]

Have insulation in walls and attic that is contained in a package that easily punctures and when opened reveals a brown kind of sawdust? Anyone know what this is? I think it is useless for the walls as it settles making it useful for only the lower 1-3 feet of walls. House was built in the 60's.

View more questions Search