Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Newlon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2011, 12:17 AM
    Regerstation fot Total Recipe Search program.
    I have been trying to register for the Total Recipe Search program but I been having trouble getting registered. Ever time I try, I get the response back, either my emaill address or my password is not correct. I just want to get registered.
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

May 28, 2011, 01:55 PM
    I see the recipes toolbar is available for Internet Explorer or Firefox. If you're using Internet Explorer then try Firefox or vice versa.

Or try running the web browser currently in use as an administrator. Right click on the web browser's icon and select 'run as administrator.

Just be careful, not all sites are legit and may be just a ploy to get peoples email address. I'm not saying this program is fake, I'm just saying be careful. For all we know, they might just have some technical difficulties...

Hope this helps
    Cheers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pre Trial Intervention Program FL. Home search? [ 10 Answers ]

I have recently started the "regular, non-drug related' PTI prgram in the state of FL. I have been on for 2months now, and they have arranged a home check with me. My question is what do they "check" for? Do I allow her into my home to sit or what? What rights do I have? Do they go around...

1980's Weird Education Program search, [ 3 Answers ]

I went to Edith Neville Primary School back in the early 80's. We used to watch a programme with this floating teaching animated thing called "Word" who had a head made of letters. During the program there would be a cut scene of a bed shaking and a Knight or something coming up the stairs. ...

Program to search names in Existing Files [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a program that can instantly search through my files to identify say, a certain name, phrase, etc? For example, say I think I have a billing on file last year for ROBERT SMITH But for whatever reason I cannot find it. Is there a program that will come up with any files with that...

Recipe Trade: Here's my MarsBar Cheesecake Recipe (A real winner!) [ 1 Answers ]

From My Family Kitchen to Yours.. Want to trade a tried and tested family favorite? Here's one from my kitchen.. MarsBar Cheesecake, perfect for a Special Birthday - Sure to put a smile on that Birthday Persons dile:) This recipe is for a LARGE Cake - if you are catering for a smaller...

View more questions Search