Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hedge Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 07:46 PM
    Strech Marks
    I'm only 15 and I already have stretch marks. They are really visible but not in an area that people see often. And the thing is that I'm not even chubby, I'm not skinny, I weigh 110 pounds but I have stretch marks in that part of my body, that isn't even that big. I want to know how to get rid of them, or if it is even possible? :confused:
    motherof4 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 07:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hedge
    I'm only 15 and I already have stretch marks. They are really visible but not in an area that people see often. And the thing is that I'm not even chubby, i'm not skinny, i weigh 110 pounds but i have stretch marks in that part of my body, that isn't even that big. I want to know how to get rid of them, or if it is even possible??:confused:
    Buy some coca butter and every night before you go to bed rub it on that area. I did that before I had my kids. I have very little stretch marks. My friend said wish I knew that woman. Lol Let me know how it goes hun. Valerie
    motherof4 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Get somecocoa butter. I rubbed it on my stomach every night before I went to bed when I was pregenant. It kept me from getting stretch marks. My friend said I wish I knew that when I had my kids lol. Let me know how it goes OK. Valerie
    hedge Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 08:01 PM
    I'm only 15 and I already have stretch marks. They are really visible but not in an area that people see often. And the thing is that I'm not even chubby, i'm not skinny, i weigh 110 pounds but i have stretch marks in that part of my body, that isn't even that big. I want to know how to get rid of them, or if it is even possible??:confused:
    I have have cocoa butter from the body shop... it came in handy.I'll let you know if it worked.. hope it does :). Thanks for the tip. Alexandra
    missyconlon Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 02:04 PM
    Hello I am a beauty consultant for Mary Kay cosmetics and they have a ne wproduct called cellushape. I have been using it for a couple of weeks now and my skin is so soft. Don't really know what is doing to the marks themselves because I haven't been using it long enough. But I have three children and bad stretch marks on my belly and afew on the sides of my legs. We will see what happens. Check out my website and read up on the product and see what you think. If I can help just email me. YOu can always try it out if it doesn't work we have a 100% money back guarantee. Let me know. Missy Conlon
    Cosmetics: Makeup and Cosmetics by Mary Kay
    stephjdub Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2007, 02:09 PM
    You should try she coco butter, or you`ll just have to deal with it because stretch marks happen trust me I`m 18 and I`ve been there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stretch Marks [ 8 Answers ]

I am so young and I'm already starting to get stretch marks. I tried coco butter and everything and nothings working. What should I do?

Pimple marks [ 2 Answers ]

Suggest a solution to overcome PIMPLE MARKS

Help pimple marks... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem I have pimples in my body I just donīt know how to get rid of it I am afraid to wear bikinis because of the marks I have them in my back and my thighs please tell me what to use to get rid of it ?

Proofreading Marks [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a poster that shows the proofreading marks students and teachers can use to edit written material. Can anyone tell me where I can find one?

Pimple marks [ 2 Answers ]

I have lots of red pimple marks on my face and I want to get rid from that ugly marks.I have tried a lot of treatments but nothing has worked for me.I have also done chemical peel on my face but that also didn't produce desired results.Please suggest me some methods so that I can get rid from these...

View more questions Search