Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tcjtrinity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 08:11 PM
    Find a movie from description?
    I am looking for a movie... a group of people in training are dropped off on an island by helicopter and someone is killing people . They hang the dead bodies from hooks and play weird music. I think they are training for FBI or some special secret office. I remember there are dummies in the streets and it is made up to look like a town.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2011, 09:13 AM

Perhaps it's Mindhunters?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a girl who wants to write a book and renst a house far away near a small town and thers a lighthouse in front of that house she goes there one time and finds a boy that lived there she goes all the time and it turn out the boy deid there a long time ago but she's not crazy "

Find a movie by description? [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a movie with kids who get into trouble with the law but are untouchable

Find movie by description? [ 0 Answers ]

There was this movie I watch when years ago I onely remenber that there a part that thr girl in the movie ask hear boy friend to ask the other girl to dance because the other girl has a baby in hear armes .and I also remenber that that girl with the baby dies in the end and the baby's father leaves...

Find any movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, here's one to test you. I am trying to find the name of a very old and obscure british comedy movie, mid 70's I think. A firm of undertakers open a new shipment of coffins to find one is full of 'cigerettes'. They discuss what to do with the contraband and try a smoke at the same time. One chap...

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

This is an old sci-fi horror, at least that is were I believe it would go. The plot of the story goes I believe it take place in some bio-pharmaceutical company,or research lab. They are testing something and the workers become infected. They become wild savages, not zombies. There is a woman who...

View more questions Search