Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandyman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 08:32 AM
    Can I find out if a person got the hertance money
    This person says they got no inhertance on a court paper, I know they did, is it public rcord can I get a copy?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 12, 2011, 09:06 AM

I don't understand the question - they got no inheritance on a court paper? Do you mean they have filed papers in Court saying they did not receive their part of an inheritance?

How are you involved? It may or may not be public record. Some of this depends on how the assets were distributed.

What are the circumstances?

(Why is this under private investigators?)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I file a law suit on a person that owes me money [ 1 Answers ]

This person that owes me money has a late execution on her and she does not responed to the letters,what is next

Is there any help financially for supervised visitation is person doesn't have money [ 2 Answers ]

Any help in Clackamas County to help parent pay for supervised vistation?

This is about money owed a deceased person [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter owed my father 7ooo. She paid 2000. Of it and my father died a month later. My brother is trying to sue my daughter for this. I need a reference point to give to judge. Can anyone help me. I already paid 800. To a lawyer who says you cannot sue a family member for money lent. But I...

Received Money From Person Who Went Bankrupt [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone A friend of mine lend CAD $30,000 to a friend. (no legal proof for lending), recently the guy who borrowed the money from my friend sold his house and called my friend and handed a bank draft worth of CAD $ 70,000 which is from his lawyer trust (after all mortgages and rest of...

View more questions Search