Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    profuse Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 05:15 AM
    I am from AP am interested in telugu channels and some of the English channels sugge
    I am from AP am interested in telugu channels and some of the English channels suggest me the best package which is cheaper in price.. and covers all the requirements
    sanama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 01:28 AM
    Yes, definitely, there are different packages designed, according to customers taste and choice.The packages are Economy Pack, South Economy pack, Supreme pack and Grand pack.
    You can recharge it easily, as we arrage our company executive to your place in your suitable time. You can recharge for 6 months or 12 months. But the recharge amount should be at least Rs. 500/-.
    sanama Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2011, 01:28 AM
    Comment on sanama's post
    Yes, definitely, there are different packages designed, according to customers taste and choice.The packages are Economy Pack, South Economy pack, Supreme pack and Grand pack.
    You can recharge it easily, as we arrage our company executive to your place in your suitable time. You can recharge for 6 months or 12 months. But the recharge amount should be at least Rs. 500/-.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I change a Phillips big screen to channels from AV channels without a remote? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got a Phillips big screen TV, possibly 37-42 inch, from a friend who didn't give the remote or handbook. All I can get is a blue screen with the AV channels. How do I change the TV to a regular channel so I can set up my Direct TV box? Thanks to anyone who can help.

HD TV won't get channels after unplugging [ 1 Answers ]

Unplugged JVC 42" LCD TV to paint. When I turned it on, I have no sound or picture. I have run the autoscan 4 times, but it will not program any channels. This TV is 3 months old.:mad: When I run the autoDemo, the picture is great. The other TV in bedroom works fine, so not the cable co.. I have...

Tv channels [ 1 Answers ]

On site tvchannelsfree is a lot of channels but they all are " small " screen . Is there any site where a full screen is in normal resolution ? I am interested in 24 - hours news channels . Any help ?

Changes channels [ 2 Answers ]

My RCA changes channels on its own and shuts on and off by itself, how can I fix this problem on my own?

View more questions Search