Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerome2010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 05:30 PM
    70's 80's 90's B-Robot movie
    Hello, I'm looking for an old movie starring a robot/android who's gone nuts on some nuclear plant , The robot kind of looked like cain from robocop 2 only this robot was cursing a lot of times against america.. In the movie you see a futuristic army chasing the robot , the reason is because the robot has launch code's for a nuclear missile and threatens to launch it.. the cgi looked like the same they used in robocop 2 (kain looking) it's a hard to find.. if anyone has a close tip many thxs.. from the netherlands :) Greetz..
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Mar 11, 2011, 05:54 PM

Digital Man (1995)?

Mar 11, 2011, 05:59 PM
    Thxs for the reply.. this is not the one...

In the final scene the robot curses a lot and quote's '' america I want to **** it '' he also goes insane and rips his own head off it was stop motion looking cgi

Mar 11, 2011, 05:59 PM
    Comment on adolf_hilfiger's post
    Thxs for the reply.. this is not the one...

In the final scene the robot curses a lot and quote's '' america I want to **** it '' he also goes insane and rips his own head off it was stop motion looking cgi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70's/80's/90's cartoon movie I cannot think of [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I cannot remember much at all. The movie focus mostly on a young boy and girl, the boy was older maybe a older bother. They are in a world waiting for a prophecy to come to pass I believe. There is this heard of monsters (they look like beetles/worms and have many little legs) you see that keep...

Trying to identify an 80's/90's anime/robot type movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm trying to track down the name of a movie I used to hire on video as a kid. Fairly sure it was made late 80's/early 90's but my memories of it are extremely vague so bear with me. The main parts of the movie I remember are possibly the beginning, where I think there is a kid and possibly...

Late 70's or early to mid 80's robot movie. Obscure. [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe it was a dream? Kid robot. Inside a tower-like structure. He is searching for his mother. He finds her. She is rusting?. dying... she can't leave with him, but he has to leave. She makes him. The tower is crumbling. This is near the end. Sad. I'm laughing. Was this even a movie. I...

70's/80's movie about robot family [ 1 Answers ]

A family of robots if you will doesn't realize they are toys & they slowly forget things & get slow & tired. Then they realize everything they own has the same lightening bolt emblem on it. At the end a boy takes out the toy house to play& sees he forgot to turn off the toys & the batteries ran...

80's or 90's Robot/cyborg movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember an old movie about a teen cyborg/robot thing that looks human and goes to college. All I can remember about it is that in one scene he tries to run and catch a bus and the bus is traveling at like 50 MPH. Maybe staring Kirk Cameron? I have no idea.

View more questions Search