Ask
    ricko79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 01:38 PM
    I have slver dimes from the early 40's. Worth anything
    Silver dimes from early 40's. Worth snything
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Mar 11, 2011, 01:51 PM

Yes, they are actually. I had 210 of them myself, and got 70 cents each about 6 years ago. It all depends on where you go, and how they do business. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much would an old Kent Micronite cigarette from the early 1950's be worth today? [ 1 Answers ]

I found an old cigarette in my attic and my house is over 100 years old. I searched the brand name on Google and I'm pretty sure it's the cigarettes that they made from 1952-1956 and were banned for having crocidolite abestos in them. Would this one cigarette be worth anything for being almost 60...

Movie from the late 30's or early 40's; Devil comes up on a street ashcan elevator in [ 2 Answers ]

New York City. The elevator comes up onto the sidewalk. Actor playing the Devil is famous; Devil uses one of his other names i.e.. Like Mr. Mephistopheles.

Pennies (and dimes) show up in my house [ 2 Answers ]

I couldn't find my old post on here so I'm starting a new one. To make this short... I find coinage in my house. They come from nowhere. Well I had the strangest one to date happen today. I have a huge cutting board on my workstation in my kitchen. It was completely clean when I went to cut up an...

Movie title from the early 80's about college men from the 30's or 40's [ 6 Answers ]

It involved several men who had gotten together for a mini-reunion. They had gone to college together sometime in the 1930's or 40's. They had gone out drinking, and they got involved with a "loose" girlfor the evening. I forget the whole plot but I think she ended up getting knocked out by one...

View more questions Search