Jan 20, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Who sings the song s.e.x
    :confused: :confused: :confused:
    musicgirl_28 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2007, 06:10 PM
    Lyfe Jennings
    queball Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Jan 25, 2007, 01:57 PM
    Possible songs and artist- Genuine - sex, Lyfe Jennings - sex, Blackeyed Peas - Sexy, or Beyonce - sexuallity. I have listed these in the most possible first.
    jaykay22 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gracemonkey100
    :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Lyfe jennings.
    StripClubDJBobbyMac Posts: 44, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2007, 08:01 AM
    Hey my friend, try any lyrics website or search "lyrics" on any engine as well as just searching the specific lyrics themselves in the engine or on something like limewire as well. Many results that match will come up with those lyrics but it helps you get closer to finding the artist and song name. Many other people have the same problem and will often POST a song under the name of the chorus or most popular line or repeated line in the song ex: Metallica's "Enter Sandman" can be found by searching the words "exit light enter night take my hand" on any search or download engine - hope it helps - BMAC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song or what is the song title? [ 16 Answers ]

I'd like to know who sings or the song title of these lyrics: " I owe you (or IOU) oh you got to me, I'm gonna love you right back, I'm gonna repay you with love baby"

Who Sings This Song [ 9 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Zarriah N I Been Trying To Figure Out Who Sings This Song For Awhile Now N I Was Wondering Does Any Body Know It Or Even The Name Of The Song The Song Goes Like Dis: Don't You Know I'll Go Out My Way For You Don't You Know I'll Do Any Thing For You I Got Your Back Because Your...

Who's sings this song... or name of song [ 3 Answers ]

Song for the early 80's... love song... lyrics I remember... I knew that there was nothing I wanted to do but spend my life with you... I want to hold you in my arms and tell you what I want to do...

Who sings this song? [ 1 Answers ]

A hundred days have made me older/since the last time that I saw your pretty face/a thousand lies have made me colder/and I don't think I can look at this the same/

Who sings this song [ 1 Answers ]

Who sing the song I'll Be your crying shoulder, I'll be love suicide

View more questions Search