Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chad22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Looking for a country song
    The name of the some if brown liquor, its new music from a guy I cannot remember his name if my life depended on it aha thanks a lot in advance:D
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2007, 06:02 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/music/...-19006.html
    musicgirl_28 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2007, 06:07 PM
    BROWN LIQUOR IN A DIRTY GLASS - By Tom Ball and Kenny Sultan
    Hope this is your song:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok so I have been trying to find this country song! [ 3 Answers ]

I have been looking for it now for like a year.. I used to listen to it a lot but that was years ago and can't seem to recall the title or who sang it. I know it is sung by a male and it goes sort of as follows... come on somebody why don't you run over a (blank) and have a little fun... red...

Country love song [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the artist who sings the song and the title. HE says love you but its like he is saying F**k You. But he puts in love every time.

Old country song [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find who sings an old country song, I think it's a female artist, its either,, in my wilder days or just wilder days, please let me know, thank you

Find name of new country song [ 7 Answers ]

This country song is about a little boy who copies everything his dad does. We don't know the title or even the words. Can you help us? Thanks.

Country Song [ 4 Answers ]

There is a relatively new song out that goes something like this When you dream, dream big, as big as the ocean What is the name of that song and who sings it?

View more questions Search