Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cute_Girl_4_Eva Posts: 29, Reputation: -4

Mar 11, 2011, 05:35 AM
    My Uncle is mean to me help?
    Hi,
    My mom and dad are on holiday to Germany and my sisters and brothers I hardly ever see them they are always watching TV or on computres and work. So my uncle came over for a couple of days while my parents are on holiday. My uncle was going out for dinner and I asked him can you get me a burger or something because I was hungry he shouted like NO and I didn't eat anything till the next we went to church and I said to him can I go get like a sand wich and go home he said NO U MAKE ME LOOK LIKE I Don't FEED U! We went home and he sent me to my room for 1 day without food or anything so I didn't eat anything for 2 days whenever he sees me or my brothers and sister he keeps swearing and stuff like that. Please help and sorry if its to long :)
    nailz360 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 06:44 AM
    This is not acceptable behavior from your uncle. I suggest you call the police before it escalates to physical abuse. The main thing you have to remember is not to be afraid because your uncle can only hurt you if he is Alone with you. Try to record him screaming at you. Also remember when the police are there your uncle will never know what you told them so tell them everything.

Don't wait. Keep us updated and stay strong
    Cute_Girl_4_Eva Posts: 29, Reputation: -4

Mar 11, 2011, 01:30 PM
    Comment on nailz360's post
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Uncle is going to get MURDERED! [ 6 Answers ]

(I'm really not sure where to post this) This is a copy of what I wrote to the police department looking for some help. But they haven't written back yet. Let me know what you think. Okay, this is kind of weird. Here is the situation, my 86 year old Uncle (well great uncle, grandma's...

I want o find my Uncle [ 7 Answers ]

"I want o find my uncle in lyon(france) he's been there for 30years and i don't have any news from him"

ISO Uncle [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My name is Heather and I am in search of my uncle who was adopted out after birth. He was born to Noreeta Wilson. While my grandfather was in Korea my grandmother was assulted and became pregnant with my uncle. During those times they made the choice to give him up. He would be in his...

Siblings and uncle will say get out [ 9 Answers ]

My brother and sister are in my mothers will. We will inherit half the house along with my uncle, my mothers brother. My brother lives in another state. My sister is here in NY. I have been living in the house for the past 30 years along with my mom and uncle. Mom is downstairs. My uncle and me...

View more questions Search