Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    takishajones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 01:30 PM
    What happens when divorce paper are different dates an paper
    Lived with a guy who married an other woman while still with me never left my home then he had to show his divorice papers he didn't want me to see them when I did it was for an month an year, then he was told to bring in the real one which took his wife still married to sent him another one dated a different month an day,, an on top of this he now after 12 years says he's waiting for his wife to come here an he has a baby with a young girl he forced in to having sex with him, this to me is fraud an he always saying canada is no good an the weman are no good..
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Mar 10, 2011, 10:24 PM
    It's not fraud unless he was attempting to make a profit by telling the lie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon i865 prints with a green cast on photo paper but OK on plain paper - any ideas. [ 1 Answers ]

Printer is several years old and has always performed properly until recently. I have tried under windows XP and win 7 and also on a new laptop and using different photo papers always get green tinged photos! I've used Canon's Easy Photoprint and also Photoshop CS3 - same green results but...

How can I get a divorce from a news paper? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been separated from my husband for 5 years now. We have three kids. I have had my children this hole time. There is even a child sapport order he has to pay. Now because I found out he was drinking while he had my children we are fighting again and he can get them any time he want if I'm at...

Dealer changed dates on the paper work [ 4 Answers ]

I had bought a car on 10-27-09 and when after the 2 and a half months I waited I got the reg ant title in mail on the reg it said I bought the car on 12-7-09 he had changed the dates on the pink slip copy I had gotten because he sent it to dmv after his 20 days were up.. when I had bought the car I...

Can I get a divorce through the news paper [ 2 Answers ]

Can I get a divorce through the news paper and if so how do I go about

View more questions Search