Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nakeetula Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 11:37 AM
    An anime movie with a narwhal
    Hi everybody! I'm looking for an anime movie I saw many many times when I was a kid. I only remember that a narwhal appeared with some kind of magic and his name was something like Watboe. There was a blond girl who played music and they lived in a volcano, and they were at war. I've been looking this movie for some years. Could somebody help me, please?
    cosmo87rg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2014, 05:15 AM
    If you are still looking for it, could it be this one?
    http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5553

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Old anime movie [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, recently I have been trying to remember a movie I saw long time ago, I can't remember much about the movie, but I do know that the main character had a gun, that was able to shoot from the stock of the gun. I think they might have even been missiles. I think at the end of the movie, there was...

Old anime movie [ 1 Answers ]

I get flashes in my mind now and then, about an old anime movie. Things I remember? A child on a lake monster wich gets somehow powerless and dies. But when it dies, a female form appears out of it. It must have been his mother... I'd be so glad if someone knew what I'm talking about..

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search