Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neg130 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2011, 11:11 AM
    Do not feel comp case filed correctly lost want case refiled got sick on job in 2007
    When talking to people years after case Have been told since I got sick on job should have got worker's comp. Do not feel case was filed correctlt staying I told employer I was physically able to go in field was sent out Was in extreme pain when I returned to office. Went to hospital never returned to work.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I know if there is a case filed against me? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I know if there is a case filed against me?

Workman Comp Case [ 2 Answers ]

Living in Indiana. My case, 5 1/2 yrs in length finally won. Workman's Comp board approved on April 24th. Does anyone know how long it takes to get the settlement check once the board has approved? sema0326

Case dismissed refiled [ 4 Answers ]

My daughter had a boyfriend she broke it off with who became angry and filed a small claims saying she owed him money. He did not show up for court and my daughter did. The judge said he dismissed the case. She took off from work to go. Now the guy called and said he would refile. My daughter...

Can you reopen a Workers Comp Case? [ 3 Answers ]

I was hurt at work over 2 yrs ago and went to court 2 yrs later. My lawyer didn't supena any of the witnesses I gave him. The other parties that were for the other side lied. Needless to say the judge denied my claim. My lawyer told me that to appeal the case I would never win, so I tried doing...

A lien on a workers comp case... [ 4 Answers ]

If the father of a 13 year old boy receives workers comp and doesn't pay Child Support, there is a lien against his case but how long until I receive any asst from him?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.