Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beetlehummer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Propane/Natural Gas Logs
    Does anyone know if there is a conversion kit to switch Natural gas logs to burn propane? And where could I get it at?

Thanks
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jan 20, 2007, 03:59 PM
    I don't know if they come in a kit, but either a dealer for the gas logs or a large propane supplier might have the jets and other parts you would need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Propane/Gas Line pressure test [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Just found this forum, thanks all for creating! I have constructed an outdoor BBQ/Kitchen and I located a 100lb propane tank approx. 50 pipe feet from the point of use. I ran 1/2" black pipe with approx. 15 fittings. I pressure tested as per a plumbers advice with 15lbs of air for 15...

Converting from propane to natural gas [ 2 Answers ]

Many years ago, I moved out into the country and built my house using propane. Now, natural gas has come into my neighborhood and I would like to eliminate the propane, the tank and the overpriced service for my house. I called the local gas provider who instructed me that I need to give them a...

Propane gas converter [ 1 Answers ]

We have a propane furnace that was installed without the converter put on... what kind of damage has been done to unit and what kind of gas have we been smelling, this has been going in for @ 1 month. It was fixed as of yesterday.

Propane gas pressure [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on one burner on the stove it burns OK,if I turn on more then 1 I lose gas pressure.the regulator has been changed,the furnace will light lose pressure then go out.. tank is full.. please help..

View more questions Search