Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 08:02 PM
    Can my husbands employer give my husbands ex info on his insurance?
    My husbands ex called his place of employment and asked HR questions on his health insurance. They have two kids together. But I feel that before HR gave her the info they should have asked my husband if its o.k. to give his ex the info.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 9, 2011, 08:24 PM

Are the kids covered under the insurance and does she have custody of the kids

Is he required by court order to provide insurance

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feed up with my husbands friend I want her to get out of my husbands life. [ 9 Answers ]

My husband has go a friend, they have been friends for quit a long time. I am sick of her, you want to konow why? She used to email him email with some strong words, e.g. Hi sweetheart am missing you so much but I can't call you, please at least text me heavly love Lety. How are dear? You are so...

Providing Personal Info on Health Insurance to husbands EX [ 4 Answers ]

I hold health insurance coverage for myself, my husband and his children. How much personal information of mine (i.e. SS#) am I required to give her if any so she can use the insurance while the kids are in her care? Can I just give a copy of the insurance card to the physicians office and not...

I'm divorced but still on my ex husbands insurance can I get in trouble by still using [ 4 Answers ]

I'm divorced, was not suppose to have health insurance anymore.Everytime I go to the doctor or hospital I'm covered. I'm still on his plan. Could I get in legal trouble if I'm still using his insurance?

How can I find my ex-husbands employer? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband keeps changing jobs to skip out on alimony and child support. It's always a difficult process to try and find where he works which is all I need. Is there a way to get this information that can take me right to his employer? I have a court ordered garnishment from Colorado.

View more questions Search