Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shawn1971 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 06:55 PM
    How does the movie aloha bobby and rose end?
    I remember a movie where one of the main characters gets shot while running towards his girlfriend in the rain. And that's pretty muchwhere the movie ends. I thought that "bennie and the jets" was playing as the credits rolled.

Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 9, 2011, 08:39 PM

I haven't seen it, but according to the discussion here: IMDb :: Boards :: Aloha Bobby and Rose (1975) :: Ending you've got the right movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's movie bobby tuttle please! [ 4 Answers ]

I remember in this movie, one child called bobby tutle, maybe 12 or 14 years old, liked to play football and one day entered in a structure like piramyd with his uniform, this structure was in his bedroom and went to the past, at Pharaoh's age to be precise. But I don't remember what is the movie...

Silver Rose The novel - Can't find the movie. [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the movie based on the book "silver rose" by david A. kaufelt. I know it exist, but I have been searching for ages now and can't find it any where. Maybe the movie has a different name than the book. On the cover of the book, it looks a lot like the actors "Cybill Shepherd" and...

Children's movie from 80s(?) about a rose [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I have been trying to figure out the title to an animated movie I used to watch as a child. I think it was made in the 80s. It was about a rose. Most of the characters were flower "people" whose dresses looked like their respective flower and a flower bloom was on top of their head (instead of...

Cartoon movie about Serpendipity & Bobby [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the correct name of my older daughter's favorite cartoon movie - it was about a pink sea monster named "Serpendipity" and a little boy named, "Bobby," who becomes her friend. We had this tape in the early 90s, but it broke. Has anyone heard of this movie? I'd love to know the...

View more questions Search