Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAD_GIRL Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2003, 11:06 AM
    Every guy
    It seems that every guy I talk to you are all the same. I don't know what it is with that. I always get the guys who wants the same thing all the time, just to get one thing and one thing only half the time. And when I do find a guy who seems cool, there's always something I hate about them and I don't want to talk to them. I only slept wit one guy only and I am 18. I been talking to this guy name mike and I met at a friends house, we kissed and we stop talking, because of miscommunication, then he started talking to my best friend.Well they been talking 4 like 3 weeks. At the same time she was talking 2 other guys. Her ex and her ex friend and mike. Well it just happen that me and mike started talking about that night and we had some miscommunication.Well my best friend found that we were talking as friend she said that she had feelings for him. So I backed off MIKE AND ON OUR FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN me and her. Well mike texted me asking we don't talk. I told him yeah. Well I found out by my best friend that she told mike they shouldn't talk. Well he came over last week and I made the move on him and kissed. THen it just happen he went over to my best friend house at same night because she called him so they could talk. Well he said that they really didn't talk. Well the other day mike texted me because I wasn't really textin him or calling any more, BUt he confussed that he likes me and I told him I do too, I wouldn't have kissed you. Well yesturday we were supposed to kick it. I texted him asking him what's up 4 tonight. He said he'll call at 9:30. Well he didn't. So I texted him around 10:20 telling yeah right your going to call at 9:30. He didn't texted back. Well my best friend called and we were talking and she just happen to tell me that mike text her that day asking her to go to the fair tomorrow and Sunday. SHe asked if he ask me and I said no because he didn't. SO I was confuesd on that. So I text him that we shouldn't talk anymore because I hate when somebody says there going to do something but does another thing. I told him to take care and see him around. I don't know what to do. THis is the one guy I really like and didn't want one thing and one thing only. I am just confused that he just blew me off. Please help? :-[ >:(
    elrp Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2003, 04:45 PM
    Every guy
    I think you need to forget this guy. He's got too much baggage. You may like him but look at all this trouble it's caused, it's not really worth it. You need to be honest with your friend and tell her how you feel.

Not all guys are the same. I used to think they were though. You just have to put up with it until the right guy comes along, because he will. But think of all the millions of guys there are, it's not going to be easy to find the one that you get on really well with so just be patient and he will come to you :)
    Cash21 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2004, 10:23 AM
    Every guy
    Maybe your looking in the wrong places. Try to find someone who has a common interest with you. From there you can evolve.
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2004, 03:08 AM
    Every guy
    Hi there

Read what cash21 has said and I would back cash up

Regards
    Peanuts
    StarA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2008, 07:29 AM

GUYS ARE ALL THE SAME! THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT ALL OF THEM! If you start to trust them your just going to end up getting hurt in the end... SO There's NO POINT :)

IT MYT B HARD TO LET GO NOW..

BUT ITS BETA NOW THEN LATER... WEN ITS GNA HURT EVEN MORE!! :(
    o NitSuA o Posts: 47, Reputation: 0

Apr 15, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by StarA

GUYS ARE ALL THE SAME! THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT ALL OF THEM! if u start to trust them your just gona end up getting hurt in the end...SO THERES NO POINT :)

IT MYT B HARD TO LET GO NOW..

BUT ITS BETA NOW THEN LATER...WEN ITS GNA HURT EVEN MORE!!!!! :(
    that is like saying all girls are the same. I know for a fact I am not like every other guy out there.. and saying that if you trust us we will only break your heart? I can understand if you have had some guy troubles but we are not all like that you know.

as for the topic, I think I would let to as well because as said before he has too much baggage and it is only creating drama and stress in your life.

hope I helped =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search