Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    okmerlin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2003, 05:01 AM
    Jpeg error #51
    My images are are fine offline but are in error when I look at the web page on line. What is Quantizitaion table ?
    Thanks Jim...
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Aug 20, 2003, 03:47 PM
    jpeg error #51
    Can you post the exact error message?

Thanks,
    ~psi42

Aug 20, 2003, 04:57 PM
    jpeg error #51
    Coffee Cup FTP shows jpeg error #51 when I click view image. I have nowq reloaded my images and most are now OK but a search for error #51 produced #51=JERR_NO_QUANT_TABLE: QUANIZATION table0x%02x was not defined

Jim...
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2003, 05:30 PM
    jpeg error #51
    You say they are fine offline. What is the path that your images are pointing to online? Are they referencing your local machine? If so, that might be the problem.

Aug 20, 2003, 05:46 PM
    jpeg error #51
    They are pointing to the website directory. I am using AcDc images so I suspect this may be the source of the problem
    Jim...
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2003, 05:53 PM
    jpeg error #51
    Try using relative URLs. What web site program are you using to build the site? But if they are pointing to your system, that is the problem
    theguyfromoz Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2004, 06:48 PM
    jpeg error #51
    Post the HTML code of the page and it will give us a much clearer idea of what is happening to your images. Or better still, post a link of the page itself so we can have a look at it.

TONY

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to save JPEG into smaller size of file... [ 1 Answers ]

Im using Corel and Adobe... I want to know how to export my work into a smaller size of JPEG file... cause I enccounter this when Im to upload a photo in a site... but it asking me to upload only 110 x 110 pixels and 15k... so I edit my 2 x 2 photo (300 DPI) using photoshop I try to reduce the...

Show .jpeg files on CD on my TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a CD full of .jpeg files (photos) that I would like to display on my TV. I tried showing them on my DVD player but the files were too large and it displayed pictures painfully slow. Is there a reliable device that can use to show my photos on the TV? (they are no longer in the...

Jpeg files being received as .that [ 7 Answers ]

I have a friend who receives my jpegs as .dat, and therefore cannot open up the file. What does he need to do to open to view the files? We are both running WinXP. Thanks

.jpeg photo attachments in Outlook Express [ 4 Answers ]

How do you stop .jpeg photo attachments from appearing in the body of the text?? These are very annoying, take up a lot of space. They also appear in the body of the email that the recipient gets.

Trouble with jpeg files [ 2 Answers ]

I am running a HP computer witho Windows ME. All jpeg files saved or emailed turn into (Quicktime?). Each picture has a box with the Apple Logo. Computer hangs up (blue screen) and has to be rebooted every time a picture file is attempted to be opened. This happens even if the file is saved...

View more questions Search