Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Mar 10, 2011, 07:42 PM

Thread cleanup... this one has been answered by Quinn F here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...en-560985.html
    braders73 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 05:55 AM
    Comment on Purukivel's post
    Thank you so much Purukivel, been searchinf for the title of this film for 6 months now, can't thank you enough, thought it might be a steven king film! Many Thanks Brad
    braders73 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2011, 05:56 AM
    Thank you so much Purukivel, been searchinf for the title of this film for 6 months now, can't thank you enough, thought it might be a steven king film! Many Thanks Brad

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True film about wife kills husband,daughter takes blame think its 80's film [ 1 Answers ]

Mother kills her husband at start of the film and gets her teenage daughter to take the blame its based on a true story I think its late 80's and very early 90's, anyone know what you call it ?

Mother left child in care of parents and father is out of town of town working [ 2 Answers ]

Mother has custody of the child and father has joint custody of the child .Mother has left child with her parents for four days now. Her father(grandparent ) just contacted the father to let him know that she has not returned home and is recorded to have a drug problem in the past which was...

Child going out of town without guardian.Paperwork needed? [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is what section my question goes under, if it is in the wrong area, please move it. My daughter's babysitter wants to take my daughter out of town on a little trip over the weekend. I need to know what paperwork I need to give her authorization for medical treatment if...

Forgotten Film title: Quirky family in small US town [ 2 Answers ]

Desperately trying to track down a film title which was on late night in the UK earlier this year. A successful son and his new English wife are visiting his family who live in a small town in America. He has a brother who has a heavily pregnant wife/girlfriend with long red hair. The mother is...

Title needed: Animated 80's film: Girl saves town who got their color stolen [ 1 Answers ]

A girl goes out to her barn and gets her white horse. They go to a town with naughty kids because their color was stolen by two bad guys. I can't remember the title to save the life of me, its from the late 80's or early 90's. Please help its driving me nuts!

View more questions Search