Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChristyBoho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 03:09 PM
    The dimmer function on the remote? Ceiling unit? Does not work. Remote not working
    Dimmer unit
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

Sep 30, 2012, 09:12 AM
    Hey there,

Here is an article I found for you for troubleshooting ceiling fan remotes.

If you need a replacement remote or replacement receiver please let me know and I will find the one you need. Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change ceiling fan remote batteries on a hamilton bay remote control unit [ 3 Answers ]

Before I break the darn thing, can you tell me if the back panel comes off or if I have to unscrew the top and bottom screws?

Hunter fan w/ light & reversing switch on remote, remote not working properly [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Hunter fan with light and remote control, with reversible switch on the remote. RC was working fine until recently, and now, the fan will not turn off with it. I do not have a wall switch. The light works fine with RC, and the reversing also works, so does the fan speed. So, what...

Hampton Bay ceiling fan Bypass remote - so I can use lutron dimmer [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a Hampton Bay 60" Brookendale fan which has a remote control. I would like to install this fan using a Lutron Mistro fan dimmer, which does not work with the remote control module. I called Home Depots support 1-877-527-0313 and they said they could not tell me how to bypass since it...

Ceiling fan remote unit [ 4 Answers ]

I am going to use a ceiling fan/light remote for separate operation of fan and can lighting. Does the neutral need to be split at the remote for proper operation or can they all be tied together from previous wiring while only splitting the hot through the remote?

Remote light dimmer control quit working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Portfolio light dimmer control unit with the receiver under the canopy of my ceiling chandler light. The sending unit is remote. It worked well for over a year, but then the light ceased to turn off with the remote sending unit. I changed the battery, and the dip switches are the same...

View more questions Search