Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Untouchable8605 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2004, 10:38 AM
    Recent Dilema
    All right, I've already made my choice on this, but I want to know what you guys think.

My girlfriend and I have been going out for six months now. Prior to that I've like her for a couple years, but she or I had always been with someone else. I lost my virginity to this girl. Recently I had started having feelings for other girls, but I know that I love my girlfriend. I want to be with her forever, but I'm not quite sure if I want forever to start right now. I want to have a little fling or another relationship to see what's out there, but how do I know if she'd still be willing to take me back afterward.

Like I said I've made my decision, I just want your input.
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jun 8, 2004, 03:18 AM
    Recent Dilema
    Hi there

I think you are still tooooo young to be worring about forever, you had better have a good fling before you decide to settle down with one person or you will always be wandering about what could have been.

Regards
    Peanuts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

F1 to H1 Tax dilema [ 61 Answers ]

Atlanta Tax Expert, I have been following this forum for some time now and I really appreciate all your help and advice. I entered the US in 2002 on an F1. I recently transitioned to an H1 on October 1, 2005. This is the summary of my stay in the US so far: 2002 - Entered US on Dec 27...

Dilema for Bi-bloke [ 16 Answers ]

Where to start... Well, I am (a young!) 50 years old, and I have always known that I am Bi-sexual and have had far more experiences with lads than with girls (but I've never gone more that masturbating/oral) - I have never come out - and am very masculine etc and nobody suspects. I have many...

Washer drain dilema [ 3 Answers ]

First off I am moving my clothes washer, (probably to basement), I have a septic tank. If moved to the basement will require the drain hose to be several feet above the washer to connect to the pipes connecting to the main septic drain pipe, is this doable? I have been told not to drain into septic...

Pregancy dilema [ 13 Answers ]

All right ladies here's a good one... had my period about the beginning of July.. around the 12th or so... me and the man have done it many time since then.. (raw dog)started feeling nauseous at night hungry all the time.. you know the classic pregnancy symptoms so I thought for sure that I was......

Dilema [ 6 Answers ]

I have very little contact with my bros. And sisters due to a fallout . Now the oldest bro. Calls me asking to help support my mom (78 yrs), who lives off soc. Sec. The thing is she lives w/ dad but their relationship is shot . They"re together out of necessity even though they don't...

View more questions Search