Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asharenjith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 08:43 AM
    How to wrap text excel 2007?
    How to wrap text excel 2007? Data is in multiple raws , I just need to make it in one raw
    BrookW97 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2011, 03:30 AM
    Your data is either all in one cell or in multiple cells & rows. See answers for either option.

If its all in one cell just appears to be in multiple rows-its easy:
    To wrap text, right click, choose the Alignment tab and check the box wrap text.

However, if data is in multiple rows & more than one cell, try this (maybe first save a copy of original in case a step messes up). Copy all of the cells you want to combine. Next, in a new cell (and before you do this, make sure you have free columns to the right of the new cell-as many as you have rows)... right click and choose "paste special". On the box that comes up, check the box "transpose" on bottom right then click "OK".
    Now your text should all be in one row.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Excel 15 digit issue, tried converting to text, text to column feature negates fix [ 6 Answers ]

I have the following numbers that exceed 15 characters that needs to be split into its own columns. Down the road, there would be thousands of such rows of data with the first couple set of unique numbers. 890432453253208820,5004500558,05CC,1,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0000,5.0000,2007-01-11...

EXCEL - Wrap Text not working! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I have a spreadsheet with one column having quite a bit of data in it. I have tried to 'wrap text' as well as 'auto-fit' within the row to no avail. Some of the information is still not visible no matter what I do. I have exhausted all possible options including excel help online and...

Wrap Text in Excel 2003 [ 5 Answers ]

Am setting up a table for my DVD collection, so far, so good. Under the Notes column where I put in information regarding the movie, I've been going to Format, Cells, Alignment and clicking Wrap Text to get how I want it. Is there a way where the text would wrap without me doing that for every...

View more questions Search