Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rajeev1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2011, 08:16 AM
    How difficult is it
    My girl and I had unprotected sex she did have her period running back then, we did do it a few time after she finished her cycle as well. While having sex I do remember that I used to get it out before climax is there a possibility that she could be pregnant. I really love her a lot and want to support her on this. Thanks
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Mar 9, 2011, 08:32 AM

How old are you?
    Expert

Mar 9, 2011, 08:40 AM

Please see the rules regarding disagrees.

And then ALSO see the rules that state you must be an adult to post in Adult Sexuality.

You don't get an answer (because I'll delete ALL of them) until you post your age.

I refuse to be held liable for giving sexual advice to minors.
    BillyBumbler Posts: 3, Reputation: 4

Mar 9, 2011, 10:10 PM
    I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, and granted this is my first post ever on this site, but don't you imagine that not discussing sexuality with minors is the very reason incidences of minor pregnancy and STD infection has shot through the roof? Maybe it'd be a little more sensible to help anybody who asked a question. I mean, anybody could simply lie about their age anyway, correct? So asking them their age only proves that they're either 18 or older, or a liar, but you can't possibly know which. I don't know... I just feel like we're exacerbating the situation by refusing to talk about it, labeling it some sort of cultural taboo. It's not like you turned 18 and all of a sudden you were an adult. Sexuality is subjective, and nobody should be ashamed to talk about it, ESPECIALLY a possibly scared minor looking for information about pregnancy risk. Unto us the chance to educate has been given. Mayhap it would be intelligent to seize it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 9, 2011, 10:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBumbler View Post
    I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, and granted this is my first post ever on this site, but don't you imagine that not discussing sexuality with minors is the very reason incidences of minor pregnancy and STD infection has shot through the roof?
    Please read the rules regarding posting in the ADULT Sexuality board.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/adult-...ality-u-b.html
    Expert

Mar 10, 2011, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBumbler View Post
    I'm not trying to be a jerk or anything, and granted this is my first post ever on this site, but don't you imagine that not discussing sexuality with minors is the very reason incidences of minor pregnancy and STD infection has shot through the roof? Maybe it'd be a little more sensible to help anybody who asked a question. I mean, anybody could simply lie about their age anyways, correct? So asking them their age only proves that they're either 18 or older, or a liar, but you can't possibly know which. I don't know... I just feel like we're exacerbating the situation by refusing to talk about it, labeling it some sort of cultural taboo. It's not like you turned 18 and all of a sudden you were an adult. Sexuality is subjective, and nobody should be ashamed to talk about it, ESPECIALLY a possibly scared minor looking for information about pregnancy risk. Unto us the chance to educate has been given. Mayhap it would be intelligent to seize it.
    GREAT!

YOU can take the responsibility and LIABILITY when that minor's parents sues you, then. If they're a LIAR, it's not MY responsibility to find out. They publicly post that their age is 18, and I have to take them at their word.

And I think the reason we have more teenage pregnancies (because *I* had a teenage pregnancy) is twofold: 1. PARENTS don't talk to their children and have high expectations of them. 2. SOCIETY doesn't shun teen parents, making it acceptable to be an underage, unwed mother.

Either way, that's a discussion for the Members Discussion boards.

THIS thread is closed, as the OP has not come back to give an age so I'm assuming it's under 18.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Difficult [ 1 Answers ]

I need help my question is not in the form of a riddle it has 3 clues an I need possible answers please The 3 clues are it is not in many homes, millions of it is used every day, it gets slipy when wet. There is a sound that goes with it it souds like a shower mat being pulled up and this is...

Executor being difficult! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello All! This is my first post. I hope not to drag on. My father passed in 1998. I received my inheritance out right, but my brother, who was 12 at the time, had his inheritance placed in a trust until 31. My brother is now almost 23 and has requested from my aunt (Executor and Trustee) a...

So difficult [ 2 Answers ]

ow do I balance this oxidation-reduction equation? KBrO2+KI+HBr-KBr+I2+H2O?

A difficult situation [ 8 Answers ]

First timer here Well anyway I've got a problem... and it has to do with this girl Let me start from the beginning... when summer was coming to an end one of my mom's friends told me that her friend and family was moving up. Well I've seen them before and they had a girl about my age and was...

View more questions Search